What can be better than
Buying Direct with No unnecessary mark-up
Just trendiest outfits at the most reasonable prices
Fashion does not have to be expensive; with this mantra in mind, we started this beloved project which has blossomed with the help of our lovely clientele. We wanted to be accessible for everyone hence our rates are super budget friendly. Moreover, we can compromise on everything except for the quality of our clothes. So, bear in mind that though economical, our quality is very premium.
The e-commerce products quality has declined massively over the years. You always have this fear in mind while placing an order as to what will you receive. With Nineninetynine, you can be relaxed and worry free. All you have to do is trust us and we promise that we will not let you down with our quality products and customer service.
Who we are and what we do?
Selling premium classic attire in budget friendly rates
Do you know that only the 30% of what you pay actually goes into the cost of the production. The rest of the 70% is the handsome profit that the high end companies make.
OUR MOTTO AND PLAN
DESIGN AND CREATE TRENDY CLOTHES THAT ARE ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE THROUGH OUR FAIR PRICE RANGE.